NOTE: The Registration form has been unavaible for a brief period due to hosting issues. We are sorry for the inconvience and ask you to retry. In case of new issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instead of trying the limited features of the DEMO version at surveyproject.net you can now become the owner of:
A fully featured installation of SP™ v. 2.4
* Free hosting account included.
* Ready to use in a few hours.
* Complete ownership by yourself!
- Unrestricted, fully featured installation of SP™ v. 2.4
- Free cloud based web hosting account including Mssqlserver database
- Personalised [subdomain] name to access SP™ and surveys
- Credit on hosting account: $10,- (for future use of extended service - no charges made in any way now)
- Exclusive and complete ownership of and access to both SP and hosting account
- valid email address - for registering and activating the hosting account
- subdomain name - for new hosting account (e.g. URL: [yoursubdomainname].gearhostpreview.com)
- acceptance of terms for this promotional action
<< SIGN UP >>
Steps to take
1. Send us a valid email address and [preferred] subdomain name
2. Accept the terms for hosting and this promotion
[GO HERE TO REGISTER]
- On receipt of your application a [free] hosting account will be created based on the email address you sent.
- Next you will receive an activation email to confirm the registration
- Forward (!) this email to email@example.com
- On receipt of the activation email the remaining actions will be taken care by SP.
- On completion you will receive an email message at the initial address including all details on access and usage.
o Shared Cloud Hosting through gearhost.com based on a [free] subscription
o .NET, full trust and Mssqlserver supported
o Storage/ diskspace: 100 MB
o Mssqlserver 2016 Database size: 10 MB
o Bandwidth: 1 Gig.
* Account upgradeable (without downtime) to [paid] larger subscriptions
SP v. 2.4 Details
o DB size 6 mb
- data 2344
- index 1608
- reserved 4288
- unsused 336
o File sizes
- 27 mb – sp 2.4