Sample surveys are available on this site to demonstrate different features of SP™ and the SurveyBox module.
The SP™ surveys can be viewed in two ways:
a. stand-alone - click the survey title to open in a new browser window;
b. integrated - as part of this website throught the use of an Iframe module;
This site is running on a DNN (DotNetNuke) Content Management System (CMS) installation. The sample surveys are running on a the SP™ v.2.4 webapplication that is hosted at the SP™ Demo site (http://www.surveyproject.net).
The "integrated" (embedded) surveys throught the use of DNN Iframe modules are actually hosted and running on the SP™ Demo site but look like they are part of this site.
Two surveys are served through the SurveyBox DNN module. This DNN module is developed by the Survey™ Project for improved and further integration of SP™ features into the DNN CMS.
You can try and test the surveys by clicking on of the Samples submenu options.
1. Question Types : generic survey to demonstrate basic options (question and answer types);
2. Answer piping: survey to demonstrate question and 'answer piping' technique: previous answers used in later answers/ questions;
3. Resume progress: survey to demonstrate page navigation and options to save progress and resume survey after pauze or stop;
4. Skip logic and branching: survey to demonstrate the option so add 'branching logic' to questions: based on answers given the survey will move to another question of skip questions;
5. Multilanguage: survey demonstrating the working of multilanguage features including the option to let the respondent choose between different language options in which the survey will be presented ;
6. Click-through survey: demonstrates a (non-default) feature that was added to a question to page to the next question when clicking one of the radiobutton answers and submit the survey on the final question;
7. Multi Media survey: demonstration of a survey making use of (html5) movies and videos (youtube) options
8. Results Report: demonstration of a survey including the results report option that is shown after submitting the answers
9. Google Address: demonstration of a survey making use of the (Google) Address answertype
10. Constant Sum survey: demonstration of a survey making use of the Constant Sum Answer type to check a total score
11. Show Hide Text survey: demonstration of a surveyquestion including the option to show/ hide text on clicking a link;
12. SurveyBox Dnn Userinfo: demonstration of SurveyBox v. 1.2 including the option to automatically get the Username and ID of a logged in user of the DNN CMS and save as surveyanswers.
13. SurveyBox DropDownList: demonstration of the SurveyBox v. 1.2 DNN Module including the option to present multiple SP surveys to answer and submit through a DDL (dropdownlist)
Should you have any interesting samples surveys you want to share with the community please contact us and submit your XML export file.