Sample surveys are available on this site to demonstrate different features of SP™.
They can be viewed in two ways:
a. stand-alone - click the survey title to open in a new browser window;
b. integrated - as part of this website throught the use of an Iframe module;
This site is running on a DNN (DotNetNuke) Content Management System (CMS) installation. The sample surveys are running on a the SP™ v.2.4 webapplication that is hosted at the SP™ Demo site (http://www.surveyproject.net).
The "integrated" (embedded) surveys throught the use of DNN Iframe modules are actually hosted and running on the SP™ Demo site but look like they are part of this site.
One survey is served through a SurveyBox DNN module. This DNN module is developed by the Survey™ Project for improved and further integration of SP™ features into the DNN CMS.
You can try and test the surveys by clicking on of the Samples submenu options.
1. Question Types : generic survey to demonstrate basic options (question and answer types);
2. Answer piping: survey to demonstrate question and 'answer piping' technique: previous answers used in later answers/ questions;
3. Resume progress: survey to demonstrate page navigation and options to save progress and resume survey after pauze or stop;
4. Skip logic and branching: survey to demonstrate the option so add 'branching logic' to questions: based on answers given the survey will move to another question of skip questions;
5. Multilanguage: survey demonstrating the working of multilanguage features including the option to let the respondent choose between different language options in which the survey will be presented;
6. Click-through survey: demonstrates a (non-default) feature that was added to a question to page to the next question when clicking one of the radiobutton answers and submit the survey on the final question;
7. Multi Media survey: demonstration of a survey making use of (html5) movies and videos (youtube) options
8. Results Report: demonstration of a survey including the results report option that is shown after submitting the answers
9. Google Address: demonstration of a survey making use of the (Google) Address answertype
10. Constant Sum survey: demonstration of a survey making use of the Constant Sum Answer type to check a total score
11. Show Hide Text survey: demonstration of a surveyquestion including the option to show/ hide text on clicking a link;
12. SurveyBox Dnn ModuleTest: demonstration of SurveyBox v. 1.2 including the option to automatically get the Username and ID of a logged in user of the DNN CMS and save as surveyanswers.
Should you have any interesting samples surveys you want to share with the community please contact us and submit your XML export file.